Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

New Year's Resolutions.

A little flashback to my new year resolutions last year:

RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011;
  • Study my butt off to get perfect grades for SPM. (make that straight 'A+'s). 
                              - I don't know my results for SPM yet :s
  • Be a good daughter, friend, student and human.
  • Do my Ed Board duties well.
  • Improve my electone playing skills.
  • Lose weight (I'm vain like that) & grow taller (anything is possible lah, ok).
                             - Surprisingly, I did grow taller! Hehe :D

  • Save money for a DSLR.
  • Read another five hundred books.
  • Blog more often, and not just during the holidays (SPM exams are an exception).
  • Learn basic Korean and Chinese (I'm a banana -_-").
  • Learn how to cook Korean dishes.
  • Overcome my fear of butterflies/moths (no, srsly).

I'm actually amazed that I managed to achieve so many resolutions in a year. YAY! So I'll set myself more challenges for this 2012. I don't care if any of you go all "Oh, everyday should be a fresh new start, not just when it's a new year blablabla". I shall try my best to achieve all the resolutions :D

RESOLUTIONS FOR 2012;

  • Study hard for A-Levels.
  • Pass driving test to get P license.
  • Get to know more people.
  • Blog mooooooore & revamp blog template.
  • Enhance my photography skills.
  • Stop procrastinating and finish up the 30 Day Letter Challenge... and start a new challenge.
  • Stop staying up late so much.
  • Dye my hair burgundy (or a similar shade).
  • Go on a road trip.
  • Learn how to draw eyeliner (because I suck at girly things like makeup.)
  • Learn at least 10 new songs on the electone.
  • Be happier and healthier.
  • Take up another language.
Okay, I can't think of any more at the moment. Cheers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment