RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011;
- I don't know my results for SPM yet :s
- Study my butt off to get perfect grades for SPM. (make that straight 'A+'s).
- Surprisingly, I did grow taller! Hehe :D
Be a good daughter, friend, student and human.✔
Do my Ed Board duties well.✔
Improve my electone playing skills.✔
Lose weight (I'm vain like that) & grow taller (anything is possible lah, ok).✔
Save money for a DSLR.✔
Read another five hundred books.✔
Blog more often, and not just during the holidays (SPM exams are an exception). ✔
Learn basic Korean and Chinese (I'm a banana -_-").✔
- Learn how to cook Korean dishes. ✘
- Overcome my fear of butterflies/moths (no, srsly). ✘
I'm actually amazed that I managed to achieve so many resolutions in a year. YAY! So I'll set myself more challenges for this 2012. I don't care if any of you go all "Oh, everyday should be a fresh new start, not just when it's a new year blablabla". I shall try my best to achieve all the resolutions :D
RESOLUTIONS FOR 2012;
- Study hard for A-Levels.
- Pass driving test to get P license.
- Get to know more people.
- Blog mooooooore & revamp blog template.
- Enhance my photography skills.
- Stop procrastinating and finish up the 30 Day Letter Challenge... and start a new challenge.
- Stop staying up late so much.
- Dye my hair burgundy (or a similar shade).
- Go on a road trip.
- Learn how to draw eyeliner (because I suck at girly things like makeup.)
- Learn at least 10 new songs on the electone.
- Be happier and healthier.
- Take up another language.