Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Day 5 - Your dreams.

Yes, I know I've been MIA for one month and ten days. Sorry about that.
Felt like striking off yet another day of the letter challenge, so here goes.


I have a lot of dreams. So many, that sometimes even I lose track of them. When I was a kid, I remember my dreams included growing up (because it seemed cool to be an adult), to be pretty (tsk, shallow!), to be liked by everybody (actually, that still applies for the present, haha), to have a sibling and to have nice toys.

One of my many, many far-fetched dreams is to go to a good university and study preferably medicine. I'm currently interested in Imperial College London, but the entry requirements are really high. They require all As for the Medicine degree. Even more reason why I need to study like crazy. 13 more months of hard work, Michelle!

Another is to have a somewhat perfect life. Nobody is perfect, but I can certainly strive to be! I'm definitely not very well off in the looks area, so to make up for that I need to be better in other areas, like academics and personality etc. etc.

Last (but not least!), my MOST important dream is to have everyone I love, safe and sound. I wish death didn't exist and all my loved ones would have eternal life, but that's unrealistic and Earth would be crazy over-populated, haha. So the next best thing is hoping that most of them would stay alive as long as possible. Oh and that there will never be any form of distance in our relationships with each other


Hopefully my dreams will come true. Nothing is free, so I'll have to work hard for them!

, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment