Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, June 11, 2012

120321 SPM Results & Mini-Reunion.

So... as you guys know, the 2011 SPM results were released on the 21st of March.

I still remember that I woke up on that day feeling like a mixture of emotions: scared and nervous for the obvious reasons, but also relieved that it was all going to be over in a matter of hours. Upon reaching school, I could practically smell the tense atmosphere and almost everyone had the nervous expression. All the juniors were sitting down in the Skylite and staring at us. Then, Priya and I saw the principal coming back from the Education Department with these two ominous-looking envelopes containing the results. Plus, it was super hard to read her expression :|

And the dreaded moment approached. The teacher-in-charge started talking about our school's history of SPM results, and then she mentioned that this year our school has improved with 40 straight A students and 2 straight A+ students. Ohmigosh, I think I was trembling at this point.

Then she announced the names of the straight A+ scorers.

And the most surreal thing happened.

My name was called.

OMG.

And I just started crying tears of joy. I felt like I expected it, but at the same time I wasn't expecting it. Ah, the feeling is just... indescribable. You have to experience it yourself to know.


Yeah, you can see my terrible crying face here. But I honestly don't care because that moment was awesome.

So after all of us got our result slips, we made plans to go to Mid Valley for a small reunion. We had to be transported via two cars. Our restaurant of choice was Italiannies. Yum.


Obligatory food photos. Mushroom soup, bread and (I think) spaghetti bolognaise.





 Our bill and a feedback form that Xi Men cheekily filled in.

Then we went to Toys 'R' Us to accompany Kwai See who wanted to get a present for her baby sister. Call us childish, but we had loads of fun in there 8D


Fooling around :D

I think we ran out of ideas and were pretty bored, so we decided to go bowling. Note to self, don't wear skirts/dresses when bowling because it was super awkward and difficult to not flash anything inappropriate *cough*


We met Sherwin coincidentally! :D


Bowling shenanigans.

And just like that, that magical day ended. It was good to see all of my high school mates again :D
Pretty sure this reunion won't be our last, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment