Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

O hai thar.

*looks shiftily* *wipes dust off blog* Okay, I need some time to get used to the new Blogger interface. It looks so modern and minimalistic now.

I'm back in the blogging scene! *waits for applause* *silence*

The main reason why I'm blogging again is because... well, it's currently my June holidays and I'm pretty much bored out of my mind. So, I thought, why don't I just update my blog since I have quite a bit of free time. It's more productive than watching dramas and reading books the whole day.

The first thing I did when I signed into my Blogger account was to change my blog template. It looks simpler and cleaner now. My main reason to change the template was actually because I wanted to increase the post widths so that I could post huge photos. The previous template was a hassle when it came to photos because I had to re-size everything to about 500px in width. So, this template will be temporary (or permanent) until I find a better one.

Alright, brace yourselves, for I'm about to start posting backdated events as far back as February! *grim*

No comments:

Post a Comment