Last year's resolutions:
RESOLUTIONS FOR 2012;
Study hard for A-Levels.✔ Pass driving test to get P license.✔ Get to know more people.✔
- Blog mooooooore
& revamp blog template.[UTTER FAIL. Only 12 blog posts in 2012 -.-]
- Enhance my photography skills. [feels sort of the same :/]
- Stop procrastinating and finish up the 30 Day Letter Challenge... and start a new challenge. [pshhh]
- Stop staying up late so much. [yeah right, exams or no exams, I'm still a night owl]
Dye my hair burgundy (or a similar shade).✔
- Go on a road trip. [the opportunity never arised :(]
- Learn how to draw eyeliner (because I suck at girly things like makeup.) [didn't bother. but I learnt how to apply nail polish properly!]
Learn at least 10 new songs on the electone.✔ Be happier and healthier.✔
- Take up another language. [just, no.]
I failed more than 50% of my resolutions for last year T_T Maybe I should set fewer resolutions. But then where's the challenge in that, right?
RESOLUTIONS FOR 2013;
- Study diligently and get all the A's for A levels.
- Seriously, BLOG. Or just shut it down. Hmm.
- Bring the DSLR out more often and take more photos.
- Take better care of myself.
- Stop being so negative and don't get stressed over the little things.
- Go on a road trip/holiday trip with friends (after A-levels)
- Learn Mandarin.
- Read all my unread books.
- Spend more time with le family and friends.
- Make an effort to dress up on weekends.
- Go out more! Except during exam periods, obviously.
Okay, fingers crossed. May I achieve all of the above by the 31st of December, 2013. 11 goals is pretty achievable, right? I think so...
Toodle-doo, the books are demanding for my attention :(
Happy New Year once again, guise :)