Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

{ 5 Things } #1

Aloha~! { 5 Things } is going to be a (hopefully) weekly post, where I appreciate 5 things that made my week. Inspiration from a famous blogger, Tey Cindy!

Hopefully, I'll be diligent and make it a habit to post this up every week. With this new weekly post, I hope to take a step back from the hustle and bustle of daily life and appreciate what I have more often :)

So, I'm starting off with these past three weeks (7th - 27th January) because it's the exam season for A-Level students and I've pretty much next to no social life at the moment.

#1; This bag of yummy gummy candy from Famous Amos.


Because it was a special treat from someone awesome And I had fun posing with the gummy lips (which turned out to taste the worst out of all the gummies, imo ><).

#2; A luxurious (for me) new nail polish and nail care kit from O.P.I.


The Living Daylights nail polish from the Skyfall range! This is the first O.P.I. nail polish I've ever owned. It's so gorgeous, I can't wait to use it after exams.

Nail care kit. I finally have a top coat, base coat and nail strengthener :')

I bought the nail polish using a voucher that my friend gave to me (forgot to take a picture though). If you're reading this, Claire, thanks very much! ♥♥♥♥

#3; Food that my mom brought over to the hostel during exam season.

(From top to bottom, clockwise: Home-cooked dinner box with the best roast chicken thing ever, seaweed paste and sardines in teriyaki sauce, rice in egg soup [aka 'mun yi fan' in Cantonese].)

There's more but I tend to eat without taking photos first :x the stomach over the mind, yo.
Thank you Mummy, it saved me the trouble of cooking :D

#4; This bottled water.

I found it super amusing that the bottle had an Angry Birds label, lol. And there are different designs on different bottles too! Maybe it's a marketing gimmick targeted at Angry Birds fans XD

#5; Likes on Instagram...

... from Violet LeBeaux! If you don't know who she is, here's a quick intro: She's an Australian blogger who blogs about beauty and craft. Go read her blog here! I was spazzing like crazy when I saw that she liked my Instagram photos :D Definitely made my night!

That's all for this post! I'll post another edition of { 5 Things } next week when exams are over :D

No comments:

Post a Comment