Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Monday, August 19, 2013

August Babies.

The 3rd of August was Ivy's birthday, so we had a little surprise birthday lunch for her. We ate at Plan B. in Midvalley. All of us ate pasta~~

Original Beef Bolognese.

It was my first time eating at Plan B. The service there wasn't very good, but that could be due to the fact that it was lunchtime and they were pretty busy, plus we sat at a corner of the restaurant. The pasta was quite good in my opinion, the sauce was thick and flavourful.

Group photo, minus Shal.

And after that we just chilled at Secret Recipe, eating cakes before returning to Ivy's in a super dramatic fashion and watched cartoons (because we're mature like that yo). Then everyone left, and I hitched a ride with Ivy to Imbi. It was a fun day :D

Aaaaand 5 days later, it was my birthday! Also known as the first day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I went to KLCC, the purpose being to visit the Aquaria as my birthday treat from someone-who-declined-to-be-named. HOWEVER, we promptly changed our minds and postponed our trip to the next day when we saw the queue. It was pure madness. We diverted to BookFest, which was equally as jam-packed with people. After a very fruitless visit to the BookFest (I didn't get any books), we settled for The Smurfs 2. The plot was predictable, but entertaining as they made lots of puns.

Tiny birthday cake from yet another someone-who-declined-to-be-named :D

The 17th of August marked Vanessa's birthday, and prior to that Ivy planned an early birthday surprise. I couldn't make it though as I had personal matters to attend to on that day :(

So, to Ivy and Vanessa, if you guys are reading this, Happy Belated Birthday! 

By the way, sorry for the crappy photo editing, my laptop is having a mid-life crisis, so I'm using the house's desktop to blog and this computer is devoid of photo-editing software, save for Picasa. I also apologize if this post seems choppy and disjointed, as I currently have a cold and can barely think straight.

Will put up a separate blog post for my Aquaria KLCC experience on another day, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment