Follow me on Insta! :D

Search Me.

Friday, August 02, 2013

Life After A-Levels.

Ayyyy gurl, can I get you a drink? *wink wink* (if you get the reference, here's a virtual Famous Amos cookie for you!)

My last A-level paper was more than a month ago and I'm only making a post about life after A-levels now, when results are to be released in less than 2 weeks ಠ_ಠ how very efficient of you, Michelle. Tsk tsk.

So, what have I been up to in this one month plus, you ask?

Other than festering and growing mushrooms at home, I've gone out and caught up with my high school friends whom I haven't seen in ages (to be exact, since after the SPM results day. I know right.) We first had a regular catch-up session with some karaoke (may I add that it was my first time singing karaoke?) and dinner at Tony Romas in Pavilion. Karaoke was fun, we sang (more like yelled, especially during the Linkin Park songs omg) about 50 songs.

With Ivy & Xi Men (whom I haven't seen since Christmas 2012).

Xi Men being a pimp, haha :D

(Photo credits go to Sheng)

Then we also had a surprise farewell for Sheng, since she was going abroad for her tertiary studies. We planned to have a picnic in the KLCC park. We attracted quite a bit of attention from passerbys, since you don't really see people picnicking on the grass, with a bunch of bright-coloured balloons marking our 'territory'. We also had to chase the balloons many times because of the strong winds. An army of ants attacked our pizzas, yet we still ate them (we did our best to flick most of them off) because apparently ants contain a lot of vitamin A, and are therefore good for our eyesight ¯\(o_o)/¯. Other than talking, we had entertainment in the form of watching other people pose for photos (with us in the background, hurr).

It started raining when we were 75% done with the picnic, so we had an indoor picnic on one of the benches instead. And we attracted even more attention from the shoppers, because at that point Ivy came back with Vanessa's homemade carrot cake so we were stuffing our faces.


Group photo minus Xi Men, because she left early :(

(Photo credits go to Sheng, again)

Excuse my face in these photos, I went for an after-exams facial and as every girl should know, facials = extractions = scabs T_T

I shall also insert a tiny rant about my hair here. 
Every time I cut my hair (I've had bangs/fringe since last year), it usually lasts about 2-3 weeks maximum before my fringe start to look limp and overgrown T_T so annoying omg. Plus, I have a few curly locks at my fringe area, so it refuses to fall nicely and has a mind of its own asdfghjkl. As a result, I have decided to grow them out again. Saves me all the hassle of attempting to tame them and constant trims c:
/endrant.

Other than outings and a short SAC camp for Bursary students, I haven't really been that busy. I've just been helping out with the house chores and attending Mandarin classes (which are quite fun, by the way). I kind of miss studying and college, as nerdy as that sounds. At least I was occupied with something, rather than rotting. Maybe I should get a job ._. or do some kind of project.

ALSO. My birthday is in less than a week. Hehe. Something to look forward to :3

Will update again when I can come up with an interesting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment